Early Action was established in 2012 registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The overall goal of the organization is to increase the living standards of human being through broad-based economic growth, promote education, create employment opportunities and contribute to poverty alleviation.
To provide education, support, build capacity and integrate individuals into mainstream society who have traditionally been suppressed in personal, social, economic and political domains.
- Development & Rehabilitation of Street Children and Protection of Child rights.
- Health education and Medical services to deprived groups with awareness on Pre-vention of HIV/AIDS.
- Population Control & Reproductive Health.
- Empowerment of Women & Adolescent Girls.
- Promotion of Rural Tourism & Handicrafts through strengthening of artisans for sustainable livelihood
- To provide income generation options through formation of SHGs to deprived women.
- Rural Development with Natural Resources Management.
- Elimination of Child Labor.
- Elementary education to children of deprived classes.
- Intervention for Organic Agriculture and Horticulture.
- Environmental Protection through Forestry.
- To stop Migration/Trafficking