Early Action accepts inspiring and unique articles on various environmental issues. Those interested in sending the articles are requested to go through the submission guidelines below before submitting the article.
Guidelines for Submission of Articles
- Early Action is a voluntary effort and as a general policy, all article contributions will be accepted on voluntary basis. Early Action is not able to compensate for any articles submitted to it.
- Early Action ensures that the article writer and his/her organization is fully credited along with a web link directed back to the article writer’s or his/her organization.
- Early Action may edit, modify or moderate the submitted articles. The same will be conveyed to the writer before publishing it on the website.
- Early Action reserves the right to publish, unpublish and refuse to publish the submitted article.
- The copyright of the article will be with the author. Early Action will have only online rights to publish it on its website and other social media platforms as a web link.